Before April 28, 2018
Full Paper Submission
We welcome contributions through research papers and industrial reports/case studies on applications in form of regular papers of over 4 pages, double-column style as template, which will be presented in oral presentations. In addition, we welcome abstract which will be presented in informal presentation sessions. Accepted submissions include:
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
> Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the abstract will not be published.
Please download the Template as below:
Method 1: Please submit your full paper or abstract by Easychair Submission System (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iciscae2018). For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Method 2: Please send your papers to us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Paper Submission
Notification of Acceptance
Final Paper Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit their draft paper (over 4 pages, standard 2 column as template style) (file size limitation: 5.0 MB). Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for presentation or publication elsewhere. Please follow the formatting instructions for the draft paper:
1. Paper Length: Minimum 4 pages, including figures, tables & references
2. Paper formatting: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
3. Do NOT Use footers, headers and page numbers.
4. The first page must include: Title of the paper; Name, affiliation, E-mail address for each author; keywords.
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper!
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist".